Membership in the International Society for Therapeutic Jurisprudence is open to all who wish to join this exciting global, interdisciplinary community devoted to advancing therapeutic jurisprudence. This community includes not only law professors, lawyers, and judges, but also scholars and practitioners from other disciplines, law and graduate students, and interested members of the general public.
By joining the ISTJ, you will be able to:
- Participate and share your profile in the members-only TJ Forum;
- Join ISTJ chapters and interest groups;
- Submit your work for publishing consideration by ISTJ publications; and,
- Add this affiliation to your professional credentials, with a designation as a founding member if you join for 2018-19.
During the months and years to come, we will be adding other membership benefits. In the meantime, we hope that you will want to become a founding member of the ISTJ during 2018-19.
Annual Membership (through 2019)
ISTJ memberships run on an annual basis. The regular annual membership fee is $25 USD.
We have deliberately set our membership dues at an affordable rate. However, if significant economic hardship precludes you from paying membership dues, please contact Heather Ellis Cucolo at Heather.Cucolo@nyls.edu to request a 2018-19 dues waiver, including a brief explanation of the underlying circumstances.
Notice (as of July 2019):
- We have moved to a new membership platform to address some bugs with login failure
- All existing memberships will expire on December 31, 2019 and must be renewed at that time
- All new memberships will expire after 1 year and may be renewed at that time
Student Membership (through 2019)
ISTJ membership is free for students currently enrolled in a university degree program.
Already have a membership?
|Annual Membership||$25.00 per Year.||Select|
Membership expires after 1 Year.